List of countries offering e-visa to Pakistanis
LAHORE – Pakistani passport was ranked the second lowest in 2016 out of 196 countries. However, in 2017, it slightly improved its ranking and came third lowest in the ranking, but despite all that, Pakistanis can still visit 43 countries without visa or visa on arrival.
Scores of countries also offer e-visa to Pakistani citizens which can be obtained online before traveling to that country.
Here is the list of countries offering e-visa for Pakistani citizens
Malaysia is a Southeast Asian country occupying parts of the Malay Peninsula and the island of Borneo. It's known for its beaches, rainforests, and mix of Malay, Chinese, Indian and European cultural influences.
The Southeast Asian country offers e-visa for Pakistani citizens since June 2017.
Pakistani tourist can obtain up to one-month e-visa from this official website for $31.
Here is the list of required documents for e-visa to Malaysia.
- Passport Scanned Copy.
- Return Ticket in JPEG.
- Hotel Booking in PDF.
- Bank Statement in PDF.
- Other supporting documents in PDF.
Azerbaijan, the nation, and former Soviet republic is bounded by the Caspian Sea and the Caucasus Mountains, which span Asia and Europe. Its capital, Baku, is famed for its medieval walled Inner City. Within the Inner City lies the Palace of the Shirvanshahs, a royal retreat dating to the 15th century, and the centuries-old stone Maiden Tower, which dominates the city skyline.
The normal processing time is 3 working days and cost around $24 USD, the actual cost is $20 but they also charge the administrative fee which is something like $4 USD. Master cards and visa cards are acceptable payment methods.
Travel enthusiasts can obtain their e-visa from Asan Visa official website.
Bahrain, a nation comprising more than 30 islands in the Arabian Gulf, has been at the center of major trade routes since antiquity. In its modern capital, Manama, the acclaimed Bahrain National Museum showcases artifacts from the ancient Dilmun civilization that flourished in the region for millennia. The city's thriving Bab al-Bahrain bazaar offers wares ranging from colorful handwoven fabrics and spices to pearls.
The Gulf state offers e-visa facility for Pakistani citizens up to stay of 14 days and can obtain from this official website for $77.
1. Scanned copy of your passport.
2. Bank statement of the last 3 months.
3. Confirm onward tickets.
4. Hotel reservation.
5. Any supporting document i.e US visa, EU visa, Residence visa of any country.
Turkey is a nation straddling eastern Europe and western Asia with cultural connections to ancient Greek, Persian, Roman, Byzantine and Ottoman empires. Cosmopolitan Istanbul, on the Bosphorus Strait, is home to the iconic Hagia Sophia, with its soaring dome and Christian mosaics, the massive 17th-century Blue Mosque and the circa-1460 Topkapı Palace, former home of sultans. Ankara is Turkey’s modern capital.
Pakistanis with valid USA, UK, and Schengen visa can apply for e-visa from this website for $60.
Sri Lanka is an island nation south of India, in the Indian Ocean. Its diverse landscapes range from the rainforest and arid plains to highlands and sandy beaches. It’s famed for its ancient Buddhist ruins, including the 5th-century citadel Sigiriya, with its palace and frescoes. The city of Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka's ancient capital, has many ruins dating back more than 2,000 years.
Pakistani applicants can get Sri Lankan multi-entry e-visa for $35 from this website.
Other countries extending the privilege include:
- Antigua & Barbuda (E-visa website)
- Cambodia (E-visa website)
- Djibouti (E-visa website)
- Gabon (E-visa website)
- Kenya (E-visa website)
- Kyrgyzstan (E-visa website)
- Lesotho (E-visa website)
- Myanmar (E-visa website)
- Rwanda (E-visa website)
- Saint Kitts and Nevis (E-visa website)
- Tajikistan (E-visa website)
- Uganda (E-visa website)
- Zambia (E-visa website)
- Zimbabwe (E-visa website)
- KP chief secretary tests positive for COVID-1905:40 PM | 25 May, 2020
- 285 stranded Pakistanis return home in two special flights04:42 PM | 25 May, 2020
- China expresses grief over Pakistan plane crash04:22 PM | 25 May, 2020
- Four young Kashmiris martyred in fresh act of Indian terrorism02:48 PM | 25 May, 2020
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020