Sad news for ladies : Veere Di Wedding banned in Pakistan!
The film’s screening was arranged for the CBFC in Pakistan on Tuesday night. According to trade sources, it was declared unsuitable for exhibition due to “vulgar dialogues and obscene scenes.”
The movie has drawn a lot of interest especially as it is Kareena’s first film since she became a mother, and Sonam’s first movie to release since her wedding. For Swara, it is a different zone that she is stepping into and Shikha is making her debut with the project, directed by Shashanka Ghosh and Sonam's sister Rhea Kapoor and Nikhil Dwivedi.
Veere di wedding is not the first movie banned in Pakistan in the year 2018, previously film Raazi and Parmanu: The Story of Pokhran was banned also by the Central Board of Film Censors (CBFC) of the country.
Let's have a look at the trailer of the much-awaited movie:
In India, Veere Di Wedding will hit the screens tomorrow, June 1.
- edotco appoints new Country Managing Director Pakistan02:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Meet Nabeel Ahmad: The Founder and CEO of Skyray Ventures01:47 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- NUST ranked among top Asia's 100 universities12:56 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Balochistan schools to remain closed till March 1, 202112:03 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020