LAHORE (Web Desk) – Pakistan and India often grab limelight for exchanging fire along border but two countries share some awesome scenes as well.
Article continues after the advertisement
Beginning from Line of Control (LoC) in the disputed territory of Kashmir to the International Border, Pakistan-India boundary carries a lot of places which every Indian and Pakistani national should see.
Top eleven of these scenes are as following:
1) Pakistani Keran Separating Indian Keran
2) River in Chakothi, Kashmir separating Pakistan and India
4) Pakistan and India border in Challiana, AJK
5) Border of Lalhon and Gowindi
6) Wagha Border
7) Zero Line at Suchetgarh, Kashmir
8) Ganda Singh Border, Kasur
9) LoC at Chakothi, Kashmir
10) Pak-India Border in Sialkot