Petrol prices in India down, Pakistan up by Rs 4.0
The prices of petrol and diesel were cut by INR 0.49 and INR 1.21 per litre respectively, according to the notification issued by Indian officials. The decline in the prices is a result of decreasing international oil rates, said the authorities.
However the authorities in Pakistan have announced an increase of Rs 3.0 and Rs 4.0 in the prices of diesel and petrol.
It may also be noted here that INR 1 is equal to Rs 1.64 if converted, which means that India has announced a price cut of at least Rs 2.0 per litre.
Earlier Pakistan had kept the prices unchanged on March 1, but the sales tax against the petroleum products was raised up to 27%.
- Pakistan to celebrate Youm-e-Takbeer with national zeal11:17 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Pakistani mountaineer Ali Raza Sadpara passes away10:46 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Indian troops martyr three Kashmiri youth in IIOJK10:17 AM | 27 May, 2022
- PM Shehbaz to announce relief package for those who can’t afford ...09:45 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:19 AM | 27 May, 2022
- Amna Ilyas’ new bold photo from France sets internet on fire07:13 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Fans share their dance videos to celebrate Ali Zafar’s hit song ...05:50 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Alizeh Shah’s new video of enjoying song in car goes viral04:45 PM | 26 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022