PSB beat MIB in exhibition match
ISLAMABAD - Pakistan Sports Board (PSB) Eleven outplayed Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) Eleven by 12 runs in an exhibition cricket match here at Pakistan Sports Complex on Saturday. Federal Secretary, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Akbar Hussain Durrani awarded trophies and prizes to the winning team.
PSB Eleven Captain Amna Imran won the toss and elected to bat first. PSB piled up a total of 131 runs for the loss of six wickets in 10 overs.
Rana Nasarullah 48 runs smashing six 6s and three 4s while Mansoor Ahmed 26 and Amna Imran 10 batted well. For MIB, Nadeem and Ali grabbed two wickets, each.
In reply, the MIB team were unable to achieve the target and scored 119 runs for seven in the allotted overs.
Sajjid scored 56 runs including three 6s and four 4s while Captain Akbar Hussain Durrani remained unbeaten on two runs.
For PSB, Sajjad took three wickets while Sadaqat bagged one wicket. The umpires who officiated the match included Agha Amjadullah and Muhammad Azam Dar.
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Trump's offer of mediation on Kashmir negation of India's narrative, ...01:18 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019