Aerial firing on New Year’s eve injures 19 in Karachi
In a clear violation of orders by the Sindh government, people celebrated the start of the new year with aerial firing in Defence, Nazimabad, Liaqatabad, North Karachi, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, Lyari, Rizvia Society, and Mahmoodabad areas of Karachi.
The wounded were shifted to various hospitals for treatment, a private news channel reported. While a police crackdown led to the arrest of two people for possessing arms and alcohol.
Police were ordered to take strict action against those resorting to aerial firing.
- Minal Khan, Ahsan Mohsin look fabulous at ‘official’ engagement ...12:46 AM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Former Mossad chief reveals how Israel stole Iranian nuclear documents11:55 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- US lawmaker removed for helping crowd breach State Capitol10:45 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Saudi women can now live on their own without male guardian approval10:10 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi and Aagha Ali concerned for uniformed personnel, ...06:28 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Here’s how ‘detective’ Muneeb Butt caught a thief (VIDEO)03:26 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- Maya Ali all set to launch her clothing line02:27 PM | 11 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021