PTI leader Ali Amin Gandapur arrested from DI Khan
Ali Amin Gandapur drove his car to the Saddar Police Station along with the police cars as the latter took him into custody.
Police had been surrounding the provincial minister’s home for the last 5 hours.
Commenting on the situation, Chief Minister Pervez Khattak said that he had no information about Ali Amin Gandapur snatching the ballot boxes. He said that it was a legal matter and the law will take its course.
It is pertinent to mention here that FIR had been lodged against Gandapur for torturing the SHO, attempted murder and snatching the ballot boxes on the Election Day.
- Southern Command War Games: Pakistan Army chief visits Multan Garrison10:55 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Gold price drops by Rs550 per tola in Pakistan10:35 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- India hosts first Central Asia summit with focus on Afghanistan10:19 PM | 27 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021