Sarfraz, Imran, other PSL players sing Bollywood hits and stun everyone with their performance
The evening party was hosted by Anis Sajan, managing director of Danube, in honour of PSL cricketers at his villa in the Emirates Hills.
Sarfraz Ahmed, Asad Shafiq, Imran Tahir and others shocked the people at party when they displayed their ability to sing.
Quetta Gladiators captain Sarfraz Ahmad fluently sang the popular songs of legendary singer Mohammad Rafi, 'Kya Hova Tera Veda' and received standing ovations from the audience.
Almost all swayed to the Atif Aslam’s song, ‘Tera Hone Laga Hoon’ sang by top order batsman Asad Shafiq. South African leg-spinner Imran Tahir surprised everyone by singing ‘Tere Mast Mast Do Nain’ from Dabang.
At the party, Mohammed Nawaz, who thrilled this PSL with his outstanding bowling, posed for selfies with fans and signed autographs.
Fast bowlers Sohail Tanvir and Wahab Riaz, Shan Masood, Hasan Ali, Anwar Ali and Umar Amin were also present.
- PDM announces anti-government protests over rising inflation, poverty10:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Hindu extremists force Muslim girl to take off hijab in India (VIDEO)09:36 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup 2021 – Bangladesh opt to field first against Scotland07:52 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Woman raped on US train while ‘passengers did nothing’07:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Dananeer Mobeen wins fans’ hearts with soulful voice (VIDEO)04:20 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021