Agreement signed for recruitment of 150,000 Pakistani medical professionals in UK
LAHORE - Recently, a memorandum of understanding (MoU) has been signed between AFCO-Private Limited, Pakistan and MMC-Health Care Limited, UK under which more than 15,0000 medical sector jobs will be provided to Pakistanis.
The jobs include approximately 80,000 to 10,0000 nurses, 25000 doctors, 10,000 pharmacists, 20,000 allied paramedics in the UK.
These jobs are available for Pakistani medical professionals in the post-Brexit scenario.
Following the MoU, an Overseas Job Creation Portal was inaugurated at the Punjab Governor's House recently which would help ensure a proper mechanism by inviting Pakistani medical professionals to avail the opportunity.
Governor Punjab, Chaudhry Muhammad Sarwar during the formal launch of this portal had said the recruitment of the doctors, nurses and paramedical staff would contribute to the sustainable socio-economic development of both the countries, which would help increase the volume of the foreign remittances.
Punjab Governor assured to adopt General Practitioner (GP) system of the National Health Service (NHS) in UK and low-cost healthcare and subsidized medication to the remote area residents would be ensured.
- India bans Muslim gatherings but allows Hindu pilgrimage in occupied ...11:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 233,000 cases of coronavirus – 4,819 confirmed ...11:21 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Money laundering case – Shehbaz Sharif seeks exemption from ...11:15 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- China, India hold talks on border standoff11:05 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Umar Akmal’s appeal to be heard on July 13: PCB10:53 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Elton John honoured with his own commemorative coin from Uk's Royal ...04:46 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- TikTok star Zulqarnain Sikandar all set to make his acting debut with ...02:45 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- Saroj Khan's family lived in Pakistan before the partition02:16 PM | 6 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020