Malala is trolled by Indians and Pakistanis for her anti-war message
Nobel Peace Prize winner and Goodwill Ambassador to the United Nations, is under fire since she left Pakistan and is mostly trolled for her new abode. However this time she is being trolled for advocating peace which is a completely ridiculous stance by people who are aiming to put her down by considering this to be a justified opportunity, but WHAT? Seriously, guys?
Shhh.. No one asks that question.— RJ (@WowDoge007) February 28, 2019
That and why she hasn't returned to her peace loving homeland yet. NO ONE DARE ASK SUCH QUESTIONS.
A lady who herself is begging US/Canada etc for asylum cause she isn't safe in Pakistan is advising others— Arjun Sethi (@Roguelost) February 27, 2019
Don’t you have the guts to say #SayNoToTerrorism? What a Hypocrisy! The country you have run away from is the epicenter of terrorism, unfortunately is our neighbour. Teaching them a lesson is the only way left after restraint and peace of 70 years from our side.— Hema J (@Hema_quotes) February 28, 2019
A Nobel Laureate who dare not visit her own country which gave her this stature?— Aneela Waseem (@AneelaWaseem) February 27, 2019
Dont Know Why Malala does not speak about human rights violation Within Pakistan Specially those happening with Pashtuns .??— رضوان اللہ محسود (@RizwanMasid) February 27, 2019
Say no to war kal yaad ni aya tha tujhy bandri— Benish Siddique Irfani (@BenishIrfani) February 27, 2019
Thats simply coz she knows only Indians will put up with these kinda BS. If she was on the other side then by now she would be halal meat by now.— Nihal T (@nihalthiruna) February 28, 2019
Well, war is on everyone's mind and social media warriors are carrying it out through their phones/laptops. Give peace a chance and see what wonders it can do, dear war cheerers.
Pakistan will release captured Indian pilot Abhinandan Varthaman today (Friday) as a gesture of peace towards New Delhi and a step showing de-escalation in favour of regional peace.
- Azam Swati questions ECP’s decision to serve him show-cause notice12:48 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- No reason to doubt Taliban’s intentions, says ISPR DG12:34 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan extremely vulnerable to climate change, PM Imran tells world ...12:10 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- England withdraw from cricket series with Pakistan10:25 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan's best shortest format players assemble for National T20; ...07:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021