PM Imran to give away Ehsaas undergraduate scholarships to students
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will distribute need-based Ehsaas undergraduate scholarships to the first batch of deserving bright students on Monday.
Twenty-four billion rupees would be spent on this four year programme to support the 200,000 students, including girls, who belong to low income families.
As part of the Ehsaas scholarships policy, two percent scholarships will be exclusively awarded to students with special needs.
Overall, fifty thousand scholarships will be given every year to enhance financial access to higher education for the deserving students.
- Chinese retailer Shein issues an apology for profiting off Muslim ...04:17 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- KSA indicates health standards as primary criteria for Hajj pilgrims03:10 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- LHC extends Shehbaz Sharif's bail in assets beyond means case02:09 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Usman Mukhtars short film 'Bench' wins at South Shore Film Festival ...01:32 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- Sushant Singh Rajput's fan honors the late actor by naming a star ...12:44 PM | 7 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020