PM Imran to give away Ehsaas undergraduate scholarships to students
ISLAMABAD - Prime Minister Imran Khan will distribute need-based Ehsaas undergraduate scholarships to the first batch of deserving bright students on Monday.
Twenty-four billion rupees would be spent on this four year programme to support the 200,000 students, including girls, who belong to low income families.
As part of the Ehsaas scholarships policy, two percent scholarships will be exclusively awarded to students with special needs.
Overall, fifty thousand scholarships will be given every year to enhance financial access to higher education for the deserving students.
- Khusro, Hammad given new portfolios as PM Khan reshuffles federal ...07:18 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- 128 Pakistanis stranded in Uzbekistan return via PIA special flight05:48 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- 'Pakistan within three weeks to start manufacturing its own ...05:45 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- CM Buzdar orders all schools to slash fee by 20% for April & May04:50 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Salman Ahmad goes into self-quarantine after showing coronavirus ...03:49 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Danish Taimoor writes an appreciation note for the women in his life03:44 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- In rare address, Queen Elizabeth says UK 'we will succeed' in fight03:37 PM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019