KP to avail cheap electricity as Nepra grants licence for transmission, gird company
PESHAWAR – The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (NEPRA) has formally approved to grant license to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Power Transmission and Grid System Company.
Chief Minister Mehmood Khan made the announcement over the weekend.
Congratulations to the people and businesses of #KP for another milestone to avail cheap electricity. NEPRA approved Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Grid and Transmission Company's license. On behalf of the people of KP, We thank PM @ImranKhanPTI #PakistanZindabad— Mahmood Khan (@IMMahmoodKhan) February 27, 2021
The move will help solve electricity problems in the province and allow the KP government to provide electricity on discounted rate to industrial and domestic users.
Nepra approves 82-paisa base electricity tariff ... 12:28 PM | 12 Feb, 2021
ISLAMABAD – The National Electric Power Regulatory Authority (Nepra) has approved a 82-paisa per unit (kWh) ...
- Syria goes to the polls next month09:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Marastyal – KPK launches mobile app to lodge complaints against ...08:38 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Unknown persons booked for disrespecting 'King Priest' at Mohenjo-Daro08:04 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Magnitude 5.9 earthquake shakes southern Iran, injuring five07:42 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Aamir Liaquat takes a terrible fall during race in Ramadan show ...06:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas appointed goodwill ambassador by Turkey03:19 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Arjun Rampal, Neil Nitin Mukesh test positive for Covid-1902:01 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021