Anushka Sharma announces new project 'Pari' on 29th birthday
‘Pari’ will be directed by debutant Prosit Roy and will also feature Bengali star Parambrata Chatterjee on screen.
The ‘Sultan’ star, who turned 29 on Monday, was quoted by Indian media as saying, "At Clean Slate Films, we focus on a good, engaging story above all else.
"With new talent, we get to work on newer ideas and innovative concepts. Pari is a great script, and I have complete faith in Prosit's vision as well as this collaboration with KriArj Entertainme.”
The film shoot is expected to start by June this year.
Anushka Sharma began her career with Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, also starring Shah Rukh Khan.
She has also worked with two other Khans of Bollywood, Salman Khan and Amir Khan, in 'Sultan' and 'PK', earning worldwide fame for blockbuster movies.
Rumours suggest Anuskha’s boyfriend and Indian cricket team captain, Virat Kohli, may soon propose to Anushka for marriage.
- Pakistan FM discusses peace process with Afghan counterpart02:48 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Referee judge to decide Shehbaz Sharif’s bail matter02:28 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- 9 to 12 classes to start from tomorrow; primary schools to reopen ...01:43 PM | 18 Apr, 2021
- Sarah Khan, Falak Shabir expecting their first child?09:16 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021