Anushka Sharma announces new project 'Pari' on 29th birthday
‘Pari’ will be directed by debutant Prosit Roy and will also feature Bengali star Parambrata Chatterjee on screen.
The ‘Sultan’ star, who turned 29 on Monday, was quoted by Indian media as saying, "At Clean Slate Films, we focus on a good, engaging story above all else.
"With new talent, we get to work on newer ideas and innovative concepts. Pari is a great script, and I have complete faith in Prosit's vision as well as this collaboration with KriArj Entertainme.”
The film shoot is expected to start by June this year.
Anushka Sharma began her career with Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi, also starring Shah Rukh Khan.
She has also worked with two other Khans of Bollywood, Salman Khan and Amir Khan, in 'Sultan' and 'PK', earning worldwide fame for blockbuster movies.
Rumours suggest Anuskha’s boyfriend and Indian cricket team captain, Virat Kohli, may soon propose to Anushka for marriage.
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Negligence in serving expats unacceptable, PMImran tells Pakistani ...09:49 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021