Ed Sheeran crowned UK's richest celebrity under 30
LONDON - Ed Sheeran has been named the richest UK celebrity aged 30 or under - with an estimated fortune of £170m. The 28-year-old singer has nearly doubled his wealth over the past 12 months to take the number one spot from Adele, according to Heat magazine.
Daniel Radcliffe, 30, is second with an estimated fortune of £90m while Harry Styles, 25, is third with close to £64m in the bank. Other names on Heat’s annual rich list include Cara Delevingne and Little Mix.
Heat magazine’s annual guide looks at the accounts, sales and endorsements of the UK’s most famous celebrities aged 30 or under. Last year, Adele topped the list with an estimated fortune of £147.5m - but she turned 31 in May so can no longer be included. Stormzy, Cara Delevingne and Daniel Radcliffe all feature on the rich list.
The other stars who make up the top 10 are Louis Tomlinson, 27, (£46m), Liam Payne, 26, (£44m), Cara Delevingne, 27, (£39.5m) and Zayn Malik, 26, (£38m). But they’re all lucky that Kylie Jenner isn’t a Brit - her £736m fortune is more than the top 10 UK stars combined.
According to the magazine, Ed’s personal wealth has jumped from £94m in 2017 to £170m this year. It names his two-year Divide tour and songwriting for other artists for the huge jump on his monthly statements. The Divide Tour started in March 2017 and ended in August of this year, setting records for the highest-grossing concert tour and the most tickets sold by a tour.
His recent songwriting credits include 2002 for Anne Marie, Thursday for Jess Glynne and Woman Like Me for Little Mix - all of which reached the top 10 in the UK charts.
- PTI rejects Transparency International's 'biased' report about ...07:17 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- UNODC, Interior Ministry launch technical assistance framework07:02 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- UK changes its travel advice to reflect improved security situation ...06:15 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- COAS Bajwa inaugurates Electronic Warfare and Ground Surveillance ...06:06 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I’m sorry I take none of what you said seriously: Anupam Kher ...04:59 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- #MeToo: 'Harvey Weinstein raped me', Annabella Sciorra testifies in ...04:08 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy meets Deepika Padukone at World Economic Forum03:29 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- I don’t even think I should be alive: Justin Bieber gives emotional ...02:46 PM | 24 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019