Pakistan drops to 120th spot in World Justice Project 2020 rankings
ISLAMABAD – Pakistan has dropped by 4 places in the global ranking of “Absence of Corruption” factor while the overall ranking of state has dropped down by 1 position.
The Index is the world’s premium source for original, independent data on the rule of law which measures across eight factors which are, Constraints on Government Powers, Absence of Corruption, Open Government, Fundamental Rights, Order and Security, Regulatory Enforcement, Civil Justice, and Criminal Justice.
The WJP’s Index 2020 reflects that Pakistan secured 0.39 score and placed the country on 120th position in the world ranking. However, in 2019 Pakistan’s ranking was 117.
Pakistan only surpassed Afghanistan in the regional ranking also country ranked 25th position out of 30 in lower-middle-income countries list.
- Local Government Amendment bill passed amid ruckus in Sindh Assembly11:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- AGP detects financial irregularities of Rs40bn in PM's Covid relief ...10:53 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- BANvPAK: Hasan Ali’s double blow put wounded Bangladesh on back foot10:28 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan’s Muhammad Waseem beats Colombia's Barrera to bag WBC ...09:57 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 411 new infections, 7 deaths in a day09:26 AM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Pakistani stars heartbroken after rare white lion dies at Karachi Zoo05:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Latest video of TikTok star Alishbah Anjum’s takes the internet by ...03:57 PM | 26 Nov, 2021
- Hania Aamir's new dance video goes viral03:22 PM | 26 Nov, 2021