Balochistan: Efforts underway to rescue trapped Chinese engineers
According to details rescue operation for the recovery of Chinese engineers and a local worker entered 8th day Saturday.
Pakistan Army and rescuers have beefed up the operation to rescue the engineers.
Project administration said that electricity and air has been arranged up to 500 feet in Kanraj Dudder Mine in District Lasbella.
A 1200 metres mine has been dug in mountains for mining of Zinc, Lead and other minerals.
These Chinese engineers and a local worker had stranded inside mine when chain of a lift broke down at 700 feet.
- US wants better relations with Pakistan: Dilawar Syed08:12 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Yashma Gill shares her views regarding Humayun Saeed’s famous ...08:00 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Sindh announces public holidays for Eidul-Adha 202207:31 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan Railways cuts train fares by 30pc on Eidul-Adha06:32 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Nora Fatehi’s new video of playing cricket in saree goes viral06:06 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Fia Khan’s new bold pregnancy photoshoot with family goes viral05:33 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Dolly’s new TikTok video goes viral03:42 PM | 6 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022