Fake photo of grade 20 officer who stole Kuwaiti official's wallet goes viral
ISLAMABAD - A photo wrongly attributed to the grade 20 officer, who stole the wallet of Kuwaiti delegation member a few days ago, has gone viral on the internet.
The picture that claimed to be that of the 'tainted' bureaucrat has been proven to be actually of someone else.
The picture attributed to Pakistan Administrative Service Officer Zarar Haider Khan is actually of Ziad Haider, who is a Senior Associate and the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS).
Washington-based Ziad Haider, who is based in Washington DC and is not even from Pakistan, is the author of the book 'The Ideological Struggle for Pakistan'. However, due to the resemblance in names, his photo went viral on the internet with insulting remarks and comments.
Pakistani bureaucrat who stole Kuwaiti ... 07:53 PM | 30 Sep, 2018
ISLAMABAD - A BS-20 officer of the bureaucracy's elite Pakistan Administrative Service cadre has been suspended from ...
Haider has also served as a special representative for commercial and business affairs at the U.S. Department of State. He was also a senior advisor for international economic affairs on the Policy Planning Staff in the Office of the Secretary of State.
The US-based author has vast experience under his belt as he has been a White House fellow in the Office of the Deputy Attorney General at the U.S. Department of Justice, a foreign policy aide in the U.S. Senate, and professional staff on the House Committee on Homeland Security.
The confusion erupted after a CCTV footage exposed a BS-20 officer, Investment and Facilitation Joint Secretary Zarar Haider Khan, who stole the wallet of a Kuwaiti delegate while he was busy in an official meeting.
The picture of Zarar Haider Khan is yet to make an appearance on social media, however, the Cabinet Division has issued a notification suspending him “until further orders”.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019