Imran Khan’s ‘selectors’ will have to give answer, says Nawaz Sharif in latest speech
LAHORE – Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) supremo on Wednesday listed the failure of the Imran Khan-led government and said those who imposed him on public are responsible for it.
Addressing a meeting of Central Working Committee through video link from London, he said: “Our fight is not against Imran Khan but against those who have selected him”.
He said that rupee is depreciating massively against dollar while inflation is on rise in the country, putting burden on public. He said that people, who were happy in the tenure the PML-N, are now struggling even for food now days.
Those who selected Imran Khan should tell why mandate of public was stolen, he said, adding: “I cannot quiet amid deteriorating situation of country”.
He said that those who imposed Imran on public are responsible for shrinking economy, rising prices of wheat and sugar.
Talking about 2018 general elections, he said that the PML-N was defeated on many seats after shutting the RTS system, adding that polling agents were also ousted out of the polling stations.
He said that the selectors of Imran Khan will have to give answer to public.
Talking about PML-N’s tenure, he said that power projects were installed, terrorism was wiped out and economy was progressing during this time period.
This is a developing story…
- Pakistani man booked for offering Rolex and Mercedes to Dubai cop as ...08:17 AM | 26 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran writes to Facebook for banning Islamophobic content11:17 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Emirates celebrates 35 years of connecting Pakistan to the world09:41 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Death toll in blast-hit Quetta reaches 709:29 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan Medical Commission announces admission criteria for foreign ...08:53 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Scarlett Johansson to star in 'Bride' for Apple, A2404:06 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- IN PICS: Sana Javed, Umair Jaswal share unseen shots of their Nikkah03:08 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- Naumaan Ijaz’ Instagram account has been hacked02:01 PM | 24 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- Karachi police chief tests positive for coronavirus01:21 PM | 25 Oct, 2020