‘World’s ugliest woman’ dies at 67
She passed away at the weekend after a lifetime of dominating competition from all over the globe to be crowned the ‘World’s Ugliest Woman’ a whopping 28 times.
Anne was renowned for performing to her signature track You’re Gorgeous. Her first appearance was at Crab Fair in Egremont, Cumbria, in 1977.
Anne’s four-minute performances appeared to have taken their toll when she suddenly fell to the ground outside the competition room during a 2010 event.
She battled on though and continued to enter her beloved competition despite health concerns.
To mark her legacy, the Crab Fair committee will discuss ways to remember her at September’s event when they meet later this month.
- US sanctioned Iranian judge Ebrahim Raisi clinches victory in ...01:47 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Driver of Parliamentary Secretary commits ‘suicide’ in Parliament ...01:18 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Barbers to be registered in Punjab under Hepatitis act12:50 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- US should systematically withdraw from Afghanistan: FM Qureshi12:14 PM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan will ‘absolutely not’ hand its bases to US: PM Imran ...11:39 AM | 19 Jun, 2021
- Bollywood diva Anushka Sharma spotted enjoying English summer05:55 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Lovebirds Nimra and Asad give major holiday goals with latest clicks03:13 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- Take a tour of Meesha Shafi's Canadian bungaloft04:36 PM | 18 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021