Miss Peru may lose crown after her drunk video goes viral
The video was recorded by Miss Teen Peru 2018 Camila Canicoba. The 19-year-old was placed third in the Miss Peru contest.
“I think that the national queen has to be above all humble and committed,” Miss Peru Pageant Director Jessica Newton was quoted as saying. “Anyella Grados is a figure that has to maintain an image,” she added.
“I will take the legal actions against the person who has filmed without my consent and then spread the images that impinged against my honour and my reputation,” Grados stated.
Grados, crowned Miss Peru in October 2018, was supposed to represent South America in the Miss Universe pageant that will take place in Philippines later this year.
- Four rare black deer stolen from Lahore’s Safari Park11:01 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Taliban hails US troop drawdown from Afghanistan10:29 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- ATC sentences student to death for 'killing professor over anti-Islam ...10:02 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Coronavirus: Pakistan reports 2,521 new cases, 43 deaths09:21 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...08:55 AM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021