Veteran Indian actor Dilip Kumar admitted in hospital
"He was admitted with dehydration. He is stable," Ravishankar, CEO of the facility said, according to Indian media.
The 94-year-old actor, who has been weak and ailing due to age-related problems in recent years, was accompanied by his wife Saira Banu.
He had been running a fever for two days, a family friend, Udaya Tara Nayar told Indian press.
Known as the tragedy king of Bollywood, Dilip — born Yusuf Khan — is known for his films such as Devdas, Mughal-e-Azam, Ganga Jamuna, Naya Daur and Madhumati among others. Dilip Kumar’s last film was Qila in 1998. He was honoured with the Dadasaheb Phalke Award in 1994 and Padma Vibhushan in 2015.
- English Biscuit Manufacturers partners with Al Maya Group to ...10:46 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, UN to launch joint flash appeal for flood relief in Geneva ...10:23 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Cognitive Healthcare International launches advanced eClinic in ...09:55 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- No more train bookings till Oct 20 as operations halted again09:32 AM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Asim Azhar to release mashup of two songs with young fan Arshman11:49 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- Kim Kardashian pays $1.26 million to settle SEC crypto charge09:34 PM | 3 Oct, 2022
- US cipher is a reality, says PTI05:20 PM | 2 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022