40pc Pakistanis 'unhappy' with PM Imran’s current performance: survey
LAHORE - Majority of Pakistanis have seen 'unsatisfied' of Prime Minister Imran Khan’s performance after his two and half years in power, according to a recent survey conducted by Plus Consultants.
The survey showed that 40 percent people are not satisfied with the individual performance of Imran Khan as prime minister while 37% expressed satisfaction with his current performance, reported Dunya News on Wednesday.
Similarly, 63 percent of people said the direction of the economy was wrong, 46 percent did not believe Imran Khan's claim to get the economy out of the crisis.
Moreover, 96 percent of Pakistanis were worried about inflation, 46 percent blamed the current government for the economic woes and 37 percent censured previous governments.
The survey, which was conducted was conducted online, more than 2,000 people across the country participated in it.
- NADRA to issue succession certificates after new law passed in Sindh05:27 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Palestine announces first general elections in 15 years05:12 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Pizza dough knee-ding video making rounds on social media04:57 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Brazilian mutant strain in UK – a COVID-19 variant of concern?04:40 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Zayn Malik croons Muhammad Rafi’s ‘Chaudhvin ka chand’ in new ...03:15 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Sanam Saeed and Usman Mukhtar pair up for an upcoming film02:52 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021