Behroze Sabzwari tests positive for COVID-19
KARACHI – The increase of COVID-19 cases in Pakistan has engulfed the entire nation in panic, as the second wave proves to be more dangerous.
Renowned TV and film actor Behroze Sabzwari has been hospitalised for the past few days after contracting the coronavirus, his son Shehroz told local media Wednesday.
The 63-year-old has been admitted in ICU at Ziauddin Hospital.
Sunny Deol tests positive for COVID-19 03:25 PM | 2 Dec, 2020
Bollywood actor-turned-politician Sunny Deol is the latest Bollywood superstar that has been diagnosed positive with ...
Previously, from the entertainment fraternity Rubina Ashraf, Usman Mukhtar, Nida Yasir, Danish Nawaz, Vasay Chaudhry and Mariyam Nafees have also tested positive for the virus.
Wishing the Tanhaaiyan star a speedy recovery!
- Mohammad Amir set to play for London Spirit in England's Hundred ...11:07 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- China unveils super-speed train prototype that hits 620 kph10:36 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Co-build ecosystem with Haier brand seminar 202109:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Aiman Zaman and husband respond to leaked video controversy08:51 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Ex-Corps commander Bilal Akbar appointed Pakistan’s new envoy to ...08:19 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Chinese children's performance on Sohni Dharti winning hearts in ...07:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- ‘Mashroob-e-Maghrib’ – Hareem Shah reveals the favourite drink ...03:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021