Nadia Khan and Meera just had a fight on national TV
The two actresses came under the same roof yet again but it didn’t go well this time as well.
The two ladies fought again over the way Nadia introduced Meera on the show.
Meera left the set the show after allegedly beating the crew and the host of the show and causing them physical injuries yet she was once again under the same roof as Nadia and yet again managed to pull off an argument.
Nadia said in the promo of this episode that after the 2015 incident, she would never call this “personality” on her show ever again. Nadia then questioned Meera’s persona, saying “itni bholi hai ya banti hai?”
She added, "kuch bhi hosakta hai, woh kuch bhi kesakti hai.”
Meere asked Nadia to take back her “compliment” about being “unpredictable” to which Nadia said that it wasn’t even a bad word.
Well, we wonder if this was a gimmick to promote Nadia's show or if it was the reality. What do you think?
- Govt will ensure Pakistan fulfills its enormous maritime potential, ...01:22 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Seven-day anti-polio drive starts across Sindh12:36 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Private schools in KP reopened after five months closure12:14 PM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Toshakhana reference: Nawaz challenges NAB's summoning in IHC11:37 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- COAS, Bill Gates discuss Pakistan's Covid-19 response, resumption of ...10:59 AM | 15 Aug, 2020
- Momina Mustehsan, Muneeb Butt call out Kangana Ranaut for spreading ...05:43 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- Abida Parveen, Ali Zafar and Humayun Saeed among others honoured ...04:39 PM | 14 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020