Long, hard road ahead to beat COVID-19: WHO
GENEVA - World Health Organization (WHO) has warned that countries that do not use every option available to them to tackle novel coronavirus pandemic likely to face a long, hard road ahead to beat the disease.
While speaking at regular virtual press briefing in Geneva, WHO Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said that the pandemic is still raging and countries needed to keep up their efforts in order to stay safe.
The WHO chief said we will never get tired of saying that the best way out of this pandemic is to take a comprehensive approach.
He said that flare-ups are to be expected as countries start to lift restrictions.
- India imposes curfew, restrictions in Occupied Kashmir to prevent ...02:09 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Pakistan marks Youm-e-Istehsal to express solidarity with oppressed ...01:31 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Front foot no-ball technology to be used for Pakistan-Pakistan tests01:04 PM | 5 Aug, 2020
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Folklore’ is No. 1 on Billboard's charts with a ...05:54 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- I have received many marriage proposals from Pakistan: Cengiz Coskun04:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020