UN Chief wishes PM Nawaz a speedy recovery
According to a statement issued by the Foreign Office, the Secretary General said that he was encouraged by reports that the procedure was successful.
He also expressed appreciation for the Prime Minister's support of the UN and said, "I attach great importance to the partnership between Pakistan, the United Nations, and look forward to continuing our work together."
Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif will be shifted from the ICU to his room in a London hospital today (Thursday).
Maryam Nawaz had earlier said that physicians examining the Prime Minister had expressed satisfaction about his health.
Moreover, Saudi Ambassador to Pakistan Abdullah Marzouq Al Zahrani met Maryam Nawaz and inquired about the PM’s health and prayed for his early recovery.
The ambassador also appreciated the love and affection of the people of Pakistan for their prime minister.
- PDM may postpone rallies if PM Imran telephones Nawaz, Zardari12:11 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- PM Imran woos back Chaudhry brothers during Lahore visit11:42 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Pakistan 'should shake hands' with Israel, Mubashir Lucman tells ...11:31 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Marriyum Aurangzeb ditches crazy fan wanting a selfie (VIDEO)10:25 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020