PM Imran orders comprehensive plan ensuring medical staff’s security
ISLAMABAD – While taking notice of lack of safety measures for doctors and paramedical staff Prime Minister Imran Khan has ordered to devise a comprehensive plan ensuring safety of medical staff.
According to media reports, PM Imran Khan has sought a comprehensive plan from National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) to ensure protection of medics.
It is pertinent to mention here that there is a feeling of insecurity among medical staff who expressed concerns after several doctors died and many contracted coronavirus while treating patients infected from the deadly virus.
According Health Department, 1,904 members of medical staff have tested positive for COVID-19 and as of May 28, about 17 healthcare professionals have lost their lives.
- PM Imran to visit Diamer Basha dam project next week11:25 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran warns of Srebrenica like massacre in IOJ&K similar to as ...10:55 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The World's Premier Schools & Societies ...10:08 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- 10 new COVID-19 rapid response units inaugurated through Pakistan-US ...09:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Kanye West is reportedly ‘struggling’ with bipolar disorder04:44 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Aisha Uqbah Malik pens a heartwarming birthday wish for husband04:27 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi criticises Muslims encouraging conversion of other ...03:58 PM | 11 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020