Ceasefire violation: Pakistani, Indian forces exchange fire across LoC: ISPR
Indian border forces carried out firing at Tander and Khuiratta Sector, according to ISPR.
Pakistani troops responded 'effectively' to the firing, ISPR added.
Meanwhile, one suspected militant was killed in a standoff with security forces in Balochistan as combing operations under Operation Raddul Fasaad continue across the country.
Two others were taken into custody as intelligence agencies as well as Frontier Corps (FC) personnel conducted the operations in the Kech and Andoor districts of the province.
On February 6, the Indian border force has carried out at Zafarwal sector. Moreover, the Indian Border Security forces had violated the LoC ceasefire and resorted to unprovoked firing near Bhimber in LoC’s Khanjar sector on January 29.
- China unveils ‘world’s largest’ planetarium08:54 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Justice Isa shifted to hospital after health deteriorates due to ...08:41 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan to move ICC against Indian cricket board over threats to ...08:00 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan mulls vaccinating youngsters aged 12-18 against Covid-1907:58 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Lahore cop arrested for obscene act at woman during raid (VIDEO)07:22 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Birthday wishes pour in as Kiara Advani turns 2902:54 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul actresses Esra Bilgic, Gulsim Ali sad over Turkey forest ...11:55 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Yumna Zaidi shares adorable photos of her 32nd birthday09:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021