Uber-Careem drivers protest against unethical conduct of couples
The protest basically intended at improving the working conditions of drivers, seeking more share in the fare, however, another demand related to the commuters involved in unethical conducts.
Some of their demands put forth were to be given a fair chance to explain things when customers lodge complaints against them and that the maximum number of passengers be fixed at 4.
Another demand was that the ‘waiting charges’ should automatically kick in after 5 minutes of waiting.
Uber/Careem drivers demand in a protest today in Lahore 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/xnr2zeBVAi— go get em tiger (@hassamt1) October 31, 2017
Apart from the 'genuine' demands of captains, another demand decried the lust laden commuters who could not control their sexual desires while sitting at the back seat.
A snapshot of the demands list posted shows that the drivers enlisted company's list to issue gag orders to the suitors involved in unethical activities, otherwise, the captain should be given a right to compel the male partner occupy the front passenger seat or off load the couple altogether.
Apart from presenting the demands to the employers, one of the protester actually displayed a placard decrying 'kissing' inside the car.
- Pakistan Army chief meets top US defence officials at Pentagon01:44 AM | 5 Oct, 2022
- Farah Khan praises Gauri Khan as a 'middle-class Punjabi girl'11:44 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Indian college boy's Pasoori rendition spreads like wildfire11:19 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Hira Tareen treats fans with beach photos07:43 PM | 4 Oct, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022