Uber-Careem drivers protest against unethical conduct of couples
The protest basically intended at improving the working conditions of drivers, seeking more share in the fare, however, another demand related to the commuters involved in unethical conducts.
Some of their demands put forth were to be given a fair chance to explain things when customers lodge complaints against them and that the maximum number of passengers be fixed at 4.
Another demand was that the ‘waiting charges’ should automatically kick in after 5 minutes of waiting.
Uber/Careem drivers demand in a protest today in Lahore 😂😂 pic.twitter.com/xnr2zeBVAi— go get em tiger (@hassamt1) October 31, 2017
Apart from the 'genuine' demands of captains, another demand decried the lust laden commuters who could not control their sexual desires while sitting at the back seat.
A snapshot of the demands list posted shows that the drivers enlisted company's list to issue gag orders to the suitors involved in unethical activities, otherwise, the captain should be given a right to compel the male partner occupy the front passenger seat or off load the couple altogether.
Apart from presenting the demands to the employers, one of the protester actually displayed a placard decrying 'kissing' inside the car.
- ‘Aik Thi Laila’: Yasir Hussain, Iqra Aziz take their relationship ...11:49 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal and Shahroz Sazwari share first moments with newborn ...11:23 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Influencer Waliya Najib shares stunning clips from Europe vacation10:52 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan Navy saves crew members of sinking Indian vessel near Gwadar10:29 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Here’s all you need to know about release of Aamir Khan’s Laal ...07:44 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Shilpa Shetty Kundra suffers leg injury during web-series shoot09:24 PM | 11 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022