Landlord allegedly set children on fire in Punjab
LAHORE – A man and his son allegedly set two children ablaze in Sahiwal to take revenge on Sunday.
As per the details, five-year-old Abdur Rehman and his younger sister Nimra severely burned after landlord Javed and his son allegedly threw petrol on them and set them on fire over a financial dispute with their father. The suspects fled after the incident.
The locals intervened into the incident and doused the fire to rescue the children. The injured children were taken to the hospital by people of the locality.
Father of the injured children said Javed and his son set his children on fire because they had enmity with him.
He said that police were not registering a case against the influential accused.
- US military tests AI software that can predict events, enemy’s ...08:52 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Hassan Afzal Khan appointed new Pakistan consul general for Dubai08:00 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- COAS Bajwa visits Baloch Regimental Centre Abbottabad07:18 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- 5.3 magnitude earthquake jolts Islamabad, parts of KP06:50 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- 9-year-old Dalit girl raped, murdered by Hindu priest, three others ...06:17 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Aima Baig dances her heart out on sister’s mayoun (VIDEO)04:32 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Mahira Khan leaves fans thrilled with first teaser of ‘Prince ...04:01 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Sarah Khan flaunts baby bump in new photos03:30 PM | 4 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021