Shahid Afridi injured again
The former skipper said that he has had a knee injury due to which he will not be capable to take part in national Twenty20 tournament match against Federal Capital team, Geo News reported.
However, Afridi was hopeful that he will regain fitness before Multan Twenty20.
The initial 14 matches of the National T20 Cup occasion will be held at the Pindi Stadium while the rest of the 17 matches, including two semi-finals and last will held at Multan Cricket Stadium.
The National T20 Cup 2016 begin from 25th August to sixteenth September.
- #BISELahore to announce #matric #results today09:39 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan reports drop in COVID cases with 893 new infections09:37 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:13 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Petrol price crosses Rs137 per litre as govt announces new rates08:55 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 16 October 202108:38 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Saba Qamar drops the first look from upcoming project 'Serial Killer'04:47 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat expresses love for Jennifer Lopez04:20 PM | 15 Oct, 2021
- Alizeh Shah's gorgeous bridal shoot wins hearts03:27 PM | 15 Oct, 2021