Shahid Afridi injured again
The former skipper said that he has had a knee injury due to which he will not be capable to take part in national Twenty20 tournament match against Federal Capital team, Geo News reported.
However, Afridi was hopeful that he will regain fitness before Multan Twenty20.
The initial 14 matches of the National T20 Cup occasion will be held at the Pindi Stadium while the rest of the 17 matches, including two semi-finals and last will held at Multan Cricket Stadium.
The National T20 Cup 2016 begin from 25th August to sixteenth September.
- Pakistan to host OIC foreign ministers’ meeting on Afghanistan on ...01:53 AM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Vernon Philander pens heartfelt good-bye message for Pakistan team10:56 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Petroleum prices in Pakistan to remain unchanged in December10:19 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan President filled with remorse for using Governor House as ...09:02 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Indian actress Ameesha Patel booked in cheque bounce case06:39 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan receives flak for glorifying emotionally abusive ...04:06 PM | 30 Nov, 2021
- Deepika Padukone stuns in a gorgeous saree by Pakistani designer04:58 PM | 30 Nov, 2021