Amir Muqam denies pitching Ayesha Gulalai against Imran Khan
Talking to newsmen in the capital, Muqam said he made a telephone call to Gulalai after her allegations surfaced in the media, and talked barely for a minute or so.
“I told her I appreciate you speaking the truth,” shared Muqam, claiming that he never met or spoken to her before or after that phone call.
The PML-N leader claimed that he never believed in conspiracies adding that he only believed in being transparent in front of the people.
Muqam fired a broadside at PTI for promoting a ‘culture of lying’ and clarified that he did not pay a single penny to Gulali to hurl allegations against the party.
“Why would I need Gulalai to level allegations of corruption against the KP government when the whole world knows it already?” he said.
Replying to a question, Muqam said he does not need to dissolve the KP Assembly as the PTI itself was bringing down its own government.
Ayesha Gulalai levels serious allegations against ... 10:32 PM | 1 Aug, 2017
ISLAMABAD: PTI leader Ayesha Gulalai on Tuesday levelled serious allegations against party chief Imran Khan and Khyber ...
She had also alleged that the “honour of women is not safe” in the party, and announced leaving the PTI.
“Imran Khan once used deplorable words for Benazir Bhutto,” she said and added: “I think it is highly wrong to use such words for someone who has passed away. Even Islam teaches us not to say anything bad about people who have passed away.”
Ayesha stated that she received the very first inappropriate text message from Imran Khan in October 2013. Gulalai stated that she was a very active worker who was on the ground while Imran’s change was mostly on social media.
After listening to the sensational revelations, supporters of cricketer-turned-politician's party vehemently argued that Amir Muqam, senior member of Pakistan Muslim League Nawaz was orchestrating all this in a bid to morally discredit Imran Khan after the disqualification of premier Nawaz Sharif.
- Zalmay Khalilzad, US envoy who brokered Afghan exit, resigns two ...10:04 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistan records lowest daily Covid cases in over a year09:18 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 19 October 202108:48 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- 12 Rabiul Awwal: Pakistanis celebrate Eid Milad-un-Nabi today08:13 AM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021