What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?
Princess of Pataudi family and Bollywood's rising star Sara Ali Khan's latest social media post is a proof of her hilarious comebacks and witty nature.
With an apology to her parents Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh, she has left her massive fan following worried, as she posted a video with a cut on her nose.
The Simmba actor took to Instagram and penned a witty caption whilst showing off her injured nose, “Sorry Amma Abba Iggy Naak kaat di maine."
View this post on Instagram
The 25-year-old star kick-started the video with her famous one-line jokes, "Knock knock. Who's there? Knock. Knock who?” she asks.
Further, she removes the bandage to reveal her bleeding nose and said, “More like, knock out.”
The post went viral and Sara’s concerned fans flooded the comment section with get-well-soon wishes.
On the work front, Khan will be next seen in Atrangi Re co-starring Akshay Kumar and Dhanush.
WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend ... 03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
Princess of Pataudi family, Sara Ali Khan is a hardcore fitness enthusiast. For the 25-year-old star, a strict fitness ...
- PTI leader Haleem Adil Sheikh confirms marriage to party MPA Dua ...11:09 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran inaugurates Digital Media Development Program for youth10:59 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- SBP puts limits on financing for imported vehicles10:29 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani forces kill six terrorists during Balochistan operation09:44 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- PM Imran receives security briefing during ISI Secretariat visit09:01 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Neha Rajpoot and Shahbaz Taseer's wedding festivities kickstart03:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Umar Akmal’s hilarious Tiktok video sparks memefest02:30 PM | 24 Sep, 2021
- Veteran Pakistani actor Talat Iqbal passes away in US10:40 AM | 24 Sep, 2021