Govt issues orders for filing the FIR in Imran Farooq Murder case
ISLAMABAD (Web Desk) - Interior Ministry has issued orders for the registering of FIR in Imran Farooq murder case. The case will be filed at the office of the Director of Anti-Terrorism Wing of FIA, Islamabad.
According to sources the said Wing was accorded the status of police station through a notification issued on September 23.
Suspects Moazzam Ali, Khalid Shamim, Mohsin Ali and Kashif will be nominated in the FIR. Three suspects are in arrest of security forces while Interior Ministry has not confirmed whether suspect Kashif Ali is dead or alive.
After the filing of the FIR the three arrested suspects will be handed over to the custody of FIA.
- Woman gives birth to baby in washroom of Lahore's Jinnah Hospital11:54 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- NAB given one month to file reference against Ahsan Iqbal11:37 AM | 28 Feb, 2020
- 'Just call me Harry', requests former British prince05:01 PM | 27 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019