PITB gets $2.5 million funding from German firm for Dynamic Digital Out of Home Advertising Platform
LAHORE - The Germany based company Coeus Solution and Screen-It, a startup of Plan 9 under Punjab Information Technology Board (PITB) joined hands by entering into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to initiate and promote a revolutionary Dynamic Digital Out of Home (DD-OOH) advertising platform that uses cutting edge technology to convert rear windows of cars into an interactive High Definition screen to display highly engaging ads of their partners here today.
Chairman PITB Azfar Manzoor, DG Sajid Latif and other official were present at the MoU Signing ceremony.
Hamza Malik & Ahsan Naeem signed the MoU on behalf of their respective organizations. Through this collaboration they have developed an in-house smart system that will be installed into cars and will display interactive ads. The target market is the ride sharing community. Pakistan, like any other country in the world has seen an undeniable surge in the ride-sharing business with the advent of Uber & Careem. It is reported that daily hundreds of cars register into ride-sharing service and globally the industry is one of the fastest growing.
While explaining the features of the system officials said that a driver earns typically 20,000 to 25,000 PKR driving the car around. Through this inclusive economic model where we empower common man to run engaging ads we aim to bring more people into the 15 billion PKR market of outdoor advertisement. We predict that our driver partners will earn an extra 15,000 to 25,000 above their regular income which will take them to a decent healthy income of 60,000 plus, officials told.
- Iran urges Saudi Arabia to work together to resolve problems10:09 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- PIA detected 466 fake degree-holders in last 5 years09:45 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan on right track after tackling inherited economic woes, says ...08:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Naming Babar Azam as captain, PCB announces squad for T20 matches ...08:14 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- China rejects US diplomat's 'negative propaganda' against CPEC ...08:01 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HBO Max orders royal family comedy ‘The Prince’02:55 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- Mahira Khan asks Shireen Mazari for an update on the Zainab bill02:39 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- HUM Style Awards 2020 nominations are out02:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019