Eight injured in firing outside French mosque
As per initial reports, two men in a Renault Clio carrying handguns came out of the car when worshippers leaving the place and opened fire outside the mosque in the city of Avignon at around 10.30pm.
One reportedly climbed out of the vehicle before opening fire. The crowd dispersed and a police man hunt is underway.
Four people, including two minors, received injuries at the scene.
A family of four including a minor girl who lived in an apartment around 50m away from the worship place have also been reportedly wounded.
Two of the injured have been shifted to the hospital for medical treatment while no one has sustained life-threatening injuries.
According to La Provence regional newspaper, police is "not at all treating it as terrorist related," but considering it a result of a quarrel.
- Govt refuses to divulge information on gifts received by PM Imran ...03:20 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- LHC full bench hearing cases against Musharraf, Zardari and Gillani ...02:10 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Kiwis captain terms pulling out of Pakistan ahead of historic series ...01:38 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- At least eight killed in shooting at Russian university in Perm ...12:58 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- NZ Cricket chief offers compensation for financial loss of PCB, hints ...12:40 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021