"Fawad Khan is very disrespectful," a disappointed Meera Ji exclaims!
"Today’s young actors haven’t done much work but they still consider themselves to be superstars. They may have strong followings on social media or they may have acted in a few movies but they are yet to build a body of work for themselves," she said.
While talking about respecting senior artists, the masala queen has made a statement in regards to Fawad Khan saying, "Fawad Khan is a good actor but is very disrespectful. He has never come up to me and said salaam to me. I am a senior, I have won many awards and worked in 155 films and 15 TV serials. And yet, I have appreciated his work. Why can’t he reciprocate by at least greeting me? He has never approached me and said ‘Meera, let’s work on a project together for Pakistan.’ These attitude problems need to be corrected."
Kudos to our beloved actress for making it in the news once again!
- Pakistan reaches 30m Covid vaccination milestone12:28 PM | 1 Aug, 2021
- PAKvWI: Pakistan, West Indies lock horns today in third T20I11:51 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Afghan Taliban capable of combating Daesh in Afghanistan: Qureshi11:34 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- PMLN’s Ahsan Iqbal contracts coronavirus again10:28 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- PM Imran to answer public's questions via phone today09:58 AM | 1 Aug, 2021
- Twitter rejoices as Pakistani man's 'wallet return' mission ends ...09:45 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Indian actor Nandita Dutta arrested for running 'porn racket'09:21 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- TikToker bags Guinness World Record for largest mouth gape03:39 PM | 31 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021