"Fawad Khan is very disrespectful," a disappointed Meera Ji exclaims!
"Today’s young actors haven’t done much work but they still consider themselves to be superstars. They may have strong followings on social media or they may have acted in a few movies but they are yet to build a body of work for themselves," she said.
While talking about respecting senior artists, the masala queen has made a statement in regards to Fawad Khan saying, "Fawad Khan is a good actor but is very disrespectful. He has never come up to me and said salaam to me. I am a senior, I have won many awards and worked in 155 films and 15 TV serials. And yet, I have appreciated his work. Why can’t he reciprocate by at least greeting me? He has never approached me and said ‘Meera, let’s work on a project together for Pakistan.’ These attitude problems need to be corrected."
Kudos to our beloved actress for making it in the news once again!
- PM Imran addresses UN General Assembly tomorrow10:57 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan urges OIC to enhance efforts for lasting solution to Kashmir ...09:49 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan intends to launch new cricket channel09:24 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa vs Central Punjab: Watch LIVE national T20 ...08:28 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Ayeza Khan all praises for Imran Abbas’s new look05:45 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Adnan Shah Tipu reveals why he rejected 'Sacred Games 2'05:00 PM | 23 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah spotted playing with her fluffy cat in latest viral videos04:33 PM | 23 Sep, 2021