Zeb Bangash, Mahira Khan amongst many other celebrities set to attend second Pakistan Film Festival in New York
There has been an official press release that the festival would be held at Asia society and Pakistan's talent would be broadcasted.
Mahira Khan, Zeb Bangash, Aamina Sheikh, Hareem Farooq, Sheharyar Munawar, Mehwish Hayat and Mikaal Zulfiqar would be participating in the festival.
The films that are being screened are our favourite Verna, 7 din Muhabbat in, Parchi, Lala Begum, Cake, Punjab Nahi Jaoongi and Na Band Na Barati.
Zeb Bangash would be concluding the show with a promising performance.
Furthermore, the conclusion will be followed by a reception on July 9 at the United Nations to be attended by ambassadors, UN officials and certain media representatives.
Pakistan’s Ambassador to UN Maleeha Lodhi organised the first ever Pakistan film festival in the US in December 2016 in New York. The second festival will mark another successful attempt to showcase our entertainment industry.
"Pakistan’s movie industry has continued to evolve, having gone through an exciting revival, and we are proud to present another edition of the Film Festival in the Big Apple", Ambassador Lodhi gushed.
- Jazz draws public ire for internet service suspension01:56 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- 19 die as passenger bus plunges into ravine in Balochistan's Shirani ...12:43 PM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Military leadership authorised to hold talks with TTP, says Rana Sana11:20 AM | 3 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars react to recent hike in petrol prices11:14 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan's sports superstar Shoaib Akhtar leaves for Hajj06:15 PM | 2 Jul, 2022
- Pakistan’s largest city Karachi still among world’s least ...06:26 PM | 23 Jun, 2022
- 42 Pakistani universities make it to Times Higher Education Asia ...07:52 PM | 1 Jun, 2022
- Four Pakistanis make it to Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 202209:53 PM | 28 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022