Twitter copies Facebook's bookmark option for tweets
The new bookmark feature is now available in Direct Message sharing button, Twitter has redesigned the button to let users send the tweet via Direct Message, it can also add the tweets to bookmarks or share the tweets via other apps on the phone.
To save a tweet to the bookmarks menu, users can tap on the share icon in the bottom right corner of the tweet and select "Add tweet to bookmarks." People can view their bookmarks by tapping on their profile icon in the top left corner of the application.
Previously, the easiest way to save a tweet was to like it by tapping on the heart icon beneath a tweet. Other users would email or text links to store on another platform.
The bookmark feature is available on Android and iOS apps, Twitter mobile site as well as Twitter Lite app for Android. However, the feature is not available on desktop, it might take some time to desktop roll out.
- UK announces test and quarantine rules for travelers as Omicron ...09:57 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan reports 303 fresh covid cases, positivity rate stays below ...09:24 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:04 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 November 202108:38 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Barbados all set to remove Queen Elizabeth as head of state next week12:44 AM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Abrar Ul Haq comes under fire for sharing video of young girl making ...07:32 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Shoaib Malik and Sania Mirza launch their customised fragrance07:00 PM | 27 Nov, 2021
- Malala Yousafzai’s family celebrates her Oxford graduation04:30 PM | 27 Nov, 2021