PIC becomes KPK’s first cardiac hospital to perform open-heart surgeries on children
The Peshawar Institute of Cardiology (PIC) is now fully equipped to carry out carry out open-heart surgery and heart transplant for children.
The hospital announced the development on Monday, stating that the medical facility is also capable of conducting lungs transplantation on children.
Officials said that the development will make the PIC the only pediatric cardiac hospital in the province to perform such surgeries.
They added that the hospital will also provide the treatment to children born with holes in their heart.
Karachi conjoined twins successfully separated in ... 01:09 PM | 7 Jan, 2021
KARACHI – Mohammad Ayan and Mohammad Aman, the conjoined twins have been successfully separated after a rare ...
- Pakistani companies come forward to develop Reko Diq gold, copper ...10:59 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Pakistan’s Faisal Edhi seeks Palestine visa amid Israeli bombardment10:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- CSS exam lays bare FPSC fault lines yet again10:12 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Indian numerologist comes up with a ‘cure’ for coronavirus09:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Petroleum prices to remain unchanged as PM Imran rejects OGRA's ...09:38 PM | 17 May, 2021
- #JusticeForZuhaMalik trends after TikToker shares videos of torture ...06:22 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Katrina Kaif sends birthday greetings to rumoured boyfriend Vicky ...04:14 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartfelt note about ‘soulmate’06:56 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021