Easypaisa launches QR payment method in universities across Pakistan
Some of the prominent universities where the Easypaisa QR payments systems have been successfully deployed are Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS), National University of Science & Technology (NUST), FAST National University, Karachi University & Punjab Group of Colleges.
With this, Easypaisa aims to be a part of the youth’s lifestyle by changing their conventional payment methods to digital and by giving the youth of Pakistan convenience in carrying out their everyday financial transactions.
Easypaisa QR not only permits students with convenience of their payments in this digital age but also rewards them with amazing discounts.
“By offering QR payments via our app, at universities and colleges around the country, we are delivering on our commitment to bring greater ease and access to our customers. This is another step in making it simpler and more convenient for the vast majority of Pakistanis to manage their financial needs,” Mustafa added.
- Pakistani family killed in Canada’s Islamophobic attack laid to ...11:08 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan bans travel from 26 countries amid Covid variant fears10:36 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan logs 1,239 new Covid-19 cases, 56 deaths in past 24 hours10:00 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - 13 June 202109:17 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 13 June 202108:36 AM | 13 Jun, 2021
- Sonali Bendre proudly shares transformation on Cancer Survivors’ Day05:51 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021