Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott split after two years
LOS ANGELES - Hollywood reality television star Kylie Jenner and rapper and singer Travis Scott are going their separate ways… for now, E! News has learned.
The two, who are both parents to 1-year-old Stormi Webster, have been together for more than two years. “Kylie and Travis aren’t officially calling it quits on their relationship, but are taking space apart,” a source shared with E! News. “It’s not a firm split. They’ve been fighting again, but have still seen each other within this last month.”
The insider continued, “They fight over ridiculous things and Kylie can be very sceptical about Travis. Travis has been stressed with dropping new music.”
According to the source, the two felt it was best for them to stay in separate places to let things cool down. “Travis has been staying at his house in Beverly Hills and Kylie has been allowing him to see Stormi,” the source said. “She would never take that away from him.”
Rumours recently swirled online that the two had broken up last month. At the time, many speculated there was trouble in paradise after eagle-eyed fans noticed there was a photo missing from the reality TV star’s lavish closet. As people pointed out, the image was reported of the Astroworld rapper.
Moreover, the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star recently attended Hailey Bieber and Justin Bieber’s second wedding in South Carolina on Monday. The beauty mogul’s daughter, mom, Kris Jenner, and sister, Kendall Jenner, also celebrated the newlyweds’ big day. However, Travis was noticeably missing from the group.
According to an insider, the 22-year-old beauty mogul seemed to be enjoying herself. “Kylie had a glass of champagne in her hand and was dancing with Stormi on the dance floor at one point,” the source shared. “Kris was holding her a lot of the night. Kylie also had a cocktail drink at her table in front of her.”
In late August, the former couple was last spotted on the red carpet together at the documentary premiere of Travis Scott: Look Mom I Can Fly. The reality TV personality and her baby girl were featured in the film, which shed light on the family’s most intimate moments.
Stay tuned for more updates and news to Daily Pakistan Global.
- Pakistan stands by Turkey against FETO threat, Imran tells Erdogan09:29 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistani university announces fee waiver for Spring semester amid ...09:18 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Coronavirus – Punjab extends lockdown till July 3009:03 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 255,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,365 confirmed ...08:48 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- TCL Pakistan debuts expanded range of QLED TVs featuring Quantum ...08:37 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Asim and I share a bond beyond anyone’s comprehension: Hania Amir05:22 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Hadiqa Kiani releases song to pay tribute to Kashmiri Martyrs12:38 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- Nadia Jamil updates her fans about her recovery after chemo12:13 PM | 14 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020