Rana Sanaullah withdraws bail plea in drugs recovery case
LAHORE – PML-N leader and Member National Assembly (MNA) Rana Sanaullah has withdrawn his bail plea in drugs recovery case.
Reports in local media said the bail application of Rana Sanaullah came up for hearing before Lahore High Court (LHC) on Thursday.
Justice Shahbaz Ali Rizvi heard the case.ANF investigation officer was made respondent in the application.Former provincial minister withdrew his bail application.
Sanaullah's counsel said the bail application will be filed again after reviewing CCTV footage.
Rana Sanaullah ‘guilty of drugs smuggling’, ... 03:39 PM | 23 Jul, 2019
LAHORE – The Anti-Narcotics Force (ANF) has declared Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader Rana Sanaullah ...
- IMF predicts recovery in Pakistan's economy during 202112:12 AM | 11 Jul, 2020
- Pakistan surpasses 245,000 cases of coronavirus – 5,105 confirmed ...11:08 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- School of Tomorrow – The world’s premier schools & societies ...10:11 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- PM Imran intervenes as PIA suffers setbacks over license scandal09:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Punjab’s youngest MPA Sania Ashiq tests positive for coronavirus08:53 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Actress Naya Rivera presumed dead after disappearance on boat trip ...01:41 PM | 10 Jul, 2020
- Meghan Markle, Priyanka Chopra, Michelle Obama to speak at UN's ...11:55 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- I will not no longer do item songs in films: Sadaf Sabzwari11:45 AM | 10 Jul, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020