Saudi Arabia announces to reopen Roza-e-Rasool for zaireen to offer Salam
JEDDAH – Saudi Arabia has announced that Roza-e-Rasool will be opened for visitors from first of Rabiul Awal.
A tweet by administration of Harmain said, The first stage of entering the Noble Rawdah and offering Salam to the Prophet of Allah ﷺ will start in two weeks 01/03/1442 via the Etamarna application at 75% of the maximum capacity with maintaining the precautionary measures”.
On the other hand, first batch of pilgrim will perform Umrah tomorrow after a gap of seven weeks.
The Saudi government had closed Masjid e Nabi for prayers in March due to coronavirus pandemic.
Later, it allowed a limited number of citizens to come to the mosque in May while there were restrictions on visiting the Roza e Rasool and now these are being lifted after two weeks.
- Pakistan decides to celebrate Ishq-e-Rasool (PBUH) week starting 12 ...10:07 AM | 28 Oct, 2020
- Another BRT Peshawar bus develops technical fault09:52 AM | 28 Oct, 2020
- Recent warmongering by Indian politicians reflects expansionist ...08:56 AM | 28 Oct, 2020
- Pakistan desirous of peaceful, prosperous and stable Afghanistan: FM ...08:31 AM | 28 Oct, 2020
- Expanding the skin colour palette, beauty industry leader celebrates ...03:56 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- The Weeknd leads American Music Awards nominations02:21 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- Sarah Khan's best fashion moments in 'Sabaat'01:49 PM | 27 Oct, 2020
- FIA arrests ‘RAW spy’ involved in target killings, bombings from ...04:14 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- PM Imran slams France's Macron for deliberately provoking Muslims02:46 PM | 25 Oct, 2020
- 15 men gang-raped, filmed teenage sisters in Punjab02:16 PM | 25 Oct, 2020