Four murder convicts hanged in Punjab jails
The executions were carried out in Bahawalpur and Kasur districts after the courts issued death warrants for the convicts.
Muhammad Khan, Muhammad Boota, and Faqeer Muhammad were executed in Bahawalpur’s Central Jail while Maqbool alias Qulli was hanged in District Jail Kasur.
Pakistan lifted a moratorium on capital Punishment after a deadly militant raid on Peshawar's Army Public School last year that killed almost 150 people mostly children.
- and they lived, HAPPILY EVER AFTER!01:11 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan urges world to unfreeze Afghanistan’s assets01:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- NCOC decides to start vaccinating children aged 12 years and above12:42 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...11:28 AM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra sparks memes after her Paris video goes viral06:26 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz and Kubra Khan look stunning in similar outfits06:04 PM | 27 Sep, 2021
- Ertugrul actress Hande Subaşı's singing video goes viral04:25 PM | 27 Sep, 2021