Panama Leaks: FBR sends notices to Sharif family
The FBR has dispatched notices to 350 people including Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif's children, Maryam Nawaz and Hussain Nawaz. Panama Leaks had disclosed that sons and daughter of the prime minister were holding off shore holdings.
The letters ask if they own any offshore companies or not. If the individuals have offshore companies, the letter asks them to provide details.
The move comes some moments after Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan severely criticized the FBR chairman for what he called failing to take action against those who have offshore holdings.
“I speak to you, the head of FBR, I know how much money you sent to Dubai on monthly basis,” Imran claims while addressing the participants of Pakistan Ehtesab March at Shahdara in Lahore.
“I state this to you today that if the Prime Minister manages to escape accountability on Panama leaks more institutions will be destroyed,” he added.
- Rule of law must for true democracy, says PM Imran at ...06:13 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Indian PM Modi wishes Muslim on Eid Milad-un-Nabi05:42 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Zoya Nasir trolled for wearing revealing dress at birthday party04:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Yashma Gill shares adorable photos from her birthday bash03:00 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021