FILTHY REVENGE: Indian woman punishes in-laws by peeing in tea
She admitted to doing it every day for over a year.
Rekha Nagvanshi, 30, was allegedly fed up with her in-laws and had initially walked out of the marriage before being coaxed by her husband to come back for the sake of her four-year-old son.
She allegedly returned on the condition that her husband would massage her feet, cook and clean — an arrangement he was fine with but not his parents.
Nagvanshi was angry that her in-laws had stopped her husband from helping her with household chores in the house they shared in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, reported the Daily Mail.
The angry in-laws now want justice. "You cannot urinate into someone's tea for a year and get away with it," her mother-in-law was quoted as saying.
- Covid-19: Pakistan reports 1,910 new infections, 64 deaths in 24 hours09:25 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Live Open Market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:05 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 28 January 202108:45 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Three-day sports festival kicks off in Khalti Frozan Lake today12:05 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran, singer Shehzad Roy share views on promotion of education12:00 AM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Natasha Ali shares her wedding pictures with fans07:43 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Faysal Qureshi reacts to news of couple confessing to sexually ...07:32 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Muneeb Butt shares a heartwarming father-son moment03:57 PM | 27 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021