Afghan nationals wishing to return will be allowed to leave Pakistan
ISLAMABAD – The federal government has decided to allow the exit of Afghan nationals in Pakistan, wishing to go back to their country.
In a statement, the Foreign Office said Pakistan has taken this step on the special request of Afghanistan and in view of humanitarian considerations.
It said the Torkham and Chaman land border crossings will be opened for a specific period from Monday to Thursday to facilitate Afghan nationals.
As a neighbour and in view of fraternal bilateral relations, Pakistan remains in abiding solidarity with the people of Afghanistan, particularly at this time of global pandemic.
In Afghanistan, the government has confirmed 299 positive cases of the novel coronavirus across the country.
- Indian air force jet crashes in Madhya Pradesh, pilot injured12:38 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Narcotics agency raids SRK's bungalow as Bollywood superstar reaches ...12:06 PM | 21 Oct, 2021
- High alert sounded in Lahore as TLP stages sit-in for Saad Rizvi’s ...11:35 AM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Lt Gen Nadeem, who's appointed by GHQ as next DG ISI, ‘calls on PM ...11:00 AM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Woman ‘tortured, raped’ in Rawalpindi metro bus underpass10:28 AM | 21 Oct, 2021
- Ali Azmat slammed for indecent remarks about Madam Noor Jahan05:02 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Mansha Pasha celebrates birthday with friends and family04:36 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Drugs case: Aryan Khan’s bail plea rejected by Mumbai court03:25 PM | 20 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021