Afghan nationals wishing to return will be allowed to leave Pakistan
ISLAMABAD – The federal government has decided to allow the exit of Afghan nationals in Pakistan, wishing to go back to their country.
In a statement, the Foreign Office said Pakistan has taken this step on the special request of Afghanistan and in view of humanitarian considerations.
It said the Torkham and Chaman land border crossings will be opened for a specific period from Monday to Thursday to facilitate Afghan nationals.
As a neighbour and in view of fraternal bilateral relations, Pakistan remains in abiding solidarity with the people of Afghanistan, particularly at this time of global pandemic.
In Afghanistan, the government has confirmed 299 positive cases of the novel coronavirus across the country.
- Alizeh Shah just dyed her hair purple and we could barely recognise ...05:25 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Shehbaz Sharif confirms meeting with Army chief ahead of APC04:52 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Educational institutions to be opened gradually, says Pakistan's ...04:23 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- 2 sentenced to death, 4 awarded life-imprisonment in Baldia Town ...03:58 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Madam Noor Jehan's house should be turned into a museum: Shaan Shahid02:07 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Hrithik Roshan follows Mahira Khan on Instagram12:19 PM | 22 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020