Akshay Kumar in quarantine after testing positive for Covid-19
MUMBAI – Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar has isolated himself after he was diagnosed with coronavirus, the actor confirmed Sunday.
Khiladi actor shared on social media that he has contracted the novel virus and is under home quarantine. ‘I wish to inform everyone that earlier this morning I tested positive for Covid-19. Following all the protocols, I have immediately isolated myself. I'm under home quarantine and have sought necessary medical care," the recent post stated.
View this post on Instagram
I would sincerely request all those that have come in contact with me to get themselves tested and take care. Back in action very soon, the statement further added.
The recent wave of the novel Covid-19 has affected several Bollywood actors, including Aamir Khan, Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor, Kartik Aryan, Paresh Rawal, and others.
Aamir Khan tests positive for coronavirus 02:39 PM | 24 Mar, 2021
Bollywood's star actor Aamir Khan has tested positive for Covid-19 infection, according to his spokesperson. "Mr Aamir ...
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021