Akshay Kumar in quarantine after testing positive for Covid-19
MUMBAI – Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar has isolated himself after he was diagnosed with coronavirus, the actor confirmed Sunday.
Khiladi actor shared on social media that he has contracted the novel virus and is under home quarantine. ‘I wish to inform everyone that earlier this morning I tested positive for Covid-19. Following all the protocols, I have immediately isolated myself. I'm under home quarantine and have sought necessary medical care," the recent post stated.
View this post on Instagram
I would sincerely request all those that have come in contact with me to get themselves tested and take care. Back in action very soon, the statement further added.
The recent wave of the novel Covid-19 has affected several Bollywood actors, including Aamir Khan, Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor, Kartik Aryan, Paresh Rawal, and others.
Aamir Khan tests positive for coronavirus 02:39 PM | 24 Mar, 2021
Bollywood's star actor Aamir Khan has tested positive for Covid-19 infection, according to his spokesperson. "Mr Aamir ...
- TLP-police clashes leave another cop dead, nearly 100 others injured ...11:22 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan launches first space observatory in Islamabad10:54 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – President Alvi, PM Imran congratulate Muslims on ...10:38 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Dozen injured in Balochistan football ground blast10:15 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Alisha Gory explains how tattoos are a form of expressing your ...08:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Zainab Abbas becomes first Pakistani female presenter to join Sky ...04:02 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021