Eidul Azha 2018:Trend of 'Online Qurbani service' gaining popularity in Pakistan
A report aired by a private news channel said the citizens are showing a keen interest in the online purchase of sacrificial animals that can not only save their time but also help them avoid poor conditions and the rush of traffic in highly congested cattle markets.
According to online goat markets, If you don’t feel like making your way through cattle markets crowded with buyers and animals, then log on to the internet for having a cow or goat delivered to your doorstep.
They are also providing a photo, video, voices and other descriptions including the types and prices of the goats and other sacrificial animals on the internet which are helping the customers to make their choice.
- Nora Fatehi, Jacqueline Fernandez summoned again in money laundering ...11:30 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Maryam Nawaz reveals name of her speech writer10:45 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- PDM announces anti-government protests over rising inflation, poverty10:01 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Hindu extremists force Muslim girl to take off hijab in India (VIDEO)09:36 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup 2021 – Bangladesh opt to field first against Scotland07:52 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Watch: Trailer of ‘The Batman’ is out now07:42 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Ayeza Khan’s new dance video goes viral05:43 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Aryan Khan vows to make NCB proud after getting out of jail05:27 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021